On October 20-22, 2016 Montana Select Basketball will be hosting the Montana Showcase (and partnering with the Transition Hoops Report). The Showcase will start on Thursday (7:30 PM) at Montana Tech and finish at Butte High School (done by noon on Saturday). Any player that is in the 9th-12th grade is welcome to participate.
The Montana Showcase brings in players from around the state of Montana and northern Wyoming. It is four sessions of competitive drills, 5 on 5 games and college basketball recruiting that is critical for players that want to play at the next level.
Players that attend will benefit from:
- Competing against top talent which will tune up your game for the high school season
- Learn from top coaches in the Select Program
- Get a chance to be seen and reported on by college coaches
- Learning more about the recruiting process and how to take advantage of it
- Following the showcase, a report from Transition Hoops will be sent out to college coaches across the country recognizing the top performers
The four sessions will breakdown similar to this:
- Thursday Evening – check in at Montana Tech and get an overview of the Showcase. Go through basic competitive drills and compete in a 5 on 5 game
- Friday Morning and Afternoon – Friday morning is at Montana Tech, Friday afternoon is at Butte High School. Players will compete in another 1 or 2 games, do some competitive drills, hear a guest speaker and go through our Recruiting 101 session
- Saturday Morning – Finish up at Butte High School with another round of games. There may also be an all star game and an overall wrap up from the coaches.
Registration is $125 and includes a Showcase t-shirt and all four sessions. To register click here (you will go to a separate registration page). If you have questions about the Showcase curriculum or details, contact Clint Hordemann at email@example.com